- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ScummVM is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ScummVM is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of ScummVM
|ScummVM 1.5.0 29/11/12||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|ScummVM 0.11.1 19/06/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- What's new in this version:
- New Ports:
- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
- Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance, picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files. See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
- SP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Check out this link for some of the games available
- Supports multiple gaming and console platforms
- Simple to use
- No games included
- No Windows 7 support
Top Downloads: Emulators games
Flipboard, the news magazine app, finally debuts on Windows 8.1. After months of promising to bring... See more
Windows is turning 30 and we're celebrating! On November 10,1983 Microsoft unveiled the Windows... See more
Questions and answers ScummVM
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for ScummVM
- scummvm 1.5.0
- ps2 software on pc\
- dreamcast emulator windows 7
- emulator scummvm
- ps2 psp emulator
- free amiga 1200 emulator download
- emulator amiga games
- emulator queen games
- game psp free
- download a ps2 emulator on psp