- Not good
- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
ScummVM is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
ScummVM is also compatible with
Versions of ScummVM
|ScummVM 1.5.0 29/11/12||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
|ScummVM 0.11.1 19/06/13||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- What's new in this version:
- New Ports:
- Added Nintendo 64 Port. (Actually added in 1.1.0, but forgot to mention it. oops)
- Fixed several minor bugs here and there.
- Fixed regression that caused some texts to always be in English, even when using another language. (#2970211 - DRASCULA: missing german translation)
- Fixed a bug which caused the DOS versions to crash before the credits when AdLib music is selected.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Corrected problems in the handling of followers when blocked from performing actions by closed doors between rooms.
- Solved issues with Goewin not always correctly following the player out of the caves
- Fix video playback regression in Discworld 2.
- Fix several crashes and other regressions in Nippon Safes, including bugs 2969211, 2969232, 2969234, 2969257, 2970141.
- Wii/GameCube port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added support for games using 16bit graphics.
- Complete GFX overhaul (new video modes, better performance, picture smoothing, fine grained overscan settings).
- Added a new options dialog for Wii/Gamecube specific settings.
- Fixed a GFX glitch on savegame thumbnails.
- Added support for SMB mountpoints (Samba/Windows shares).
- Added an on-screen console, which is shown when ScummVM exits abnormally.
- Fixed a couple of crashes when using Ogg/Vorbis encoded sound files. See the bundled READMII.txt file for more information.
- SP port: (Also forgot to mention in 1.1.0)
- Added plugin support which allows the PSP Phat to run every game.
- Added a new virtual keyboard optimized for rapid D-Pad input.
Check out this link for some of the games available
- Supports multiple gaming and console platforms
- Simple to use
- No games included
- No Windows 7 support
It seems a lifetime ago now but in the days before Playstations and X-Boxes, game playing was... See more
Good Old Games (GOG) announced they will be creating a Steam competitor that will sell DRM-free games... See more